Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wayne Sidley

Photos courtesy of Pastor Wayne Sidley


> Pat,
>
>I have be enjoying you photo gallery. I just scanned some old photos that I have to share. Each pictures name is the >description of the photo. I will be sending you more later.
>
> Pastor Wayne Sidley
>



Ringling 112th edition Blue Unit Clown Alley




1983 Red Unit Clown Alley




1984 Red Unit Clown Alley




Circus World Clown Alley



Thank you, Wayne!


Please click on the title of this post to link to Pastor Wayne's website for his current employer. Seems he's working for someone much bigger than Feld Entertainment...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wayne!
JD here. I'd love to catch up with you. Can you believe it's been almost 30 yrs!!! time flies like the wind.... fruit flies like bananas! GM
I was unable to open the photos you posted.
do you have more from 1979?
blessings,
Jeff Darnell
jdarnell78@mac.com