Monday, December 08, 2008

SEARCHING FOR DENIS LACOMBE


Does anyone out there know what agency is currently handling Denis Lacombe or how to contact him directly? I received this email this morning and would like to forward the information...


To Whom It May Concern,

I'm not sure if you could help with this but I figured that I might as well attempt to get ahold of someone who may know. I am helping with a show right now in which they are interested in hiring Mr. Lacombe. If there is anyway you can help out it would be greatly appreciated! Hope to hear from you very soon.

Sincerely Yours,
Lucas Manning



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend that works with his wife in LA he's involved with a theatre co. called WHITE BUFFALO among other things I don't know how to get ahold of him directly but I'll let my friend know his name is floating.
Pam Ramirez

Anonymous said...

hello, if you are still looking for denis i'm chums with him and can pass on your contact or message to him.
write to me at info@kubinek.com
and i'll forward to him.
tk.