Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MARIO: Kelly-Miller Festival Circus (2009)



Does anyone else like Morningstar Farms vegetarian chicken patties?

I like them a lot. I think that I like them best on Arnold's Multi-Grain Sandwich Thins with some lettuce and just a little bit of barbecue sauce.

I have a writing project that I have to finish up and then I might go to Old Navy today and get Shane some Marvel superhero t-shirts while they are still on sale. They have a cool Captain America one AND you get a free reprint copy of Amazing Fantasy #15 (first appearance of Spiderman) with every purchase.

3 comments:

Richard said...

I didn't watch the entire clip. It was the whistle that drove me away.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I don't see a lot wrong with audiance participation. But I'm sorry spaceman, we speak with words, not whistles.

Anonymous said...

nevermind they said it already,I think ill buy some shirts from old navy for my nephew