Friday, June 30, 2006

Billie Burke, Harold Simmons and ?





From Bill Strong...

Pat,
These were sent to me by a friend, Paul Creason, who was on the Gil Gray Circus with us in the early '60's. They must have been taken either before we came in '60, or in '64, after we were gone, because I don't remember the 3rd clown. Paul said his name was Charlie Lewis, and he did a Clown Cop. The other two of course are Billie Burke & Harold Simmons. - Bill


Visit Bill's ebay store at...

http://stores.ebay.com/THE-GIBTOWN-CIRCUS-DIMES-STORE_W0QQsspagenameZL2QQtZkm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where is Harold Simmons? Is he still alive? My family knew him when I was a child. I remember him visiting us at our home when the circus came to town in Chicago. I hope he is healthy and well. Libby Welch
Lwelchdog@hotmail.com