Friday, October 06, 2006

Leon to Buttons

Photos courtesy of Larry Hirsch






The transformation of 9' 3" tall Leon McBryde, soft-spoken southern gentleman, into Buttons, alongside Frosty Little maybe the most instantly recognizable of all of the early Clown College graduates.

These photos were taken at the WRCA makeup demonstration in 2003.

In addition to being a wonderful clown and a master at the art of cicus advance work, Leon is has been a tireless educator to countless clowns throughout the years.

And the man makes excellent clown noses! I wear his Circus Pro CP-XL.

Visit http://proknows.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you're bidding on a group photo of the Beatty-Cole Circus on EBAY. Good Luck I hope you win it. I was going to bid on the item but saw you were and I just couldn't bring myself to bid against the guy who brings me a wealth of information and entertaining moments almost everyday on THE ALLEY.
Circusly Yours
Joe Giordano