Wednesday, February 07, 2007

CLOWN ALLEY RBB&B 120th Edition Blue Unit



Members of the Clown Alley of the 120th edition Blue Unit of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.

This segment is hosted by Greg DeSanto and features appearances by Jon Weiss (Ladder Balance and Vet Gag), Huel Speight (Juggling), Tom and Tammy Parrish (Pass Juggling and Proud Parents) , Chris Allison (Ball Spinning and "108"), David Kiser (Laughing and Aardvark Owner), Marge Talavera (Stuffed Into a Road Box), Kevin Thompson (He Who Gets Slapped) and Scott Linker (Gas Mask).



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Marge Talavera

justlarry said...

I have always wanted to know the backstage storys from that video shoot.
Like is the slappin nasty thing an ad lib ......come on Greg spill the beans!

Anonymous said...

The slappin' Nasty thing was a scripted bit...but Nasty was all excited because he really thought he was going to get to slap ME for the bit! Please! Everyone was in on it except Nasty and so when the camera's rolled you got what you see on the clip (watch his nose...it ends up halfway across his face) The best parts were the rest of the footage they cut away from of he and I going to town on each other. I heard the film crew and Feld employees cracked up at the film, but considered it too over the top for the video...

-Greg

Anonymous said...

I laughed myself sick the first time I ever saw Greg slap Nasty on the video.
Toto

leroykevin said...

Okay, Greg, GET IT RIGHT!

The bit we were doing was based on the Abbott & Costello gag where every time I raise my hand to slap Greg he would quickly slap me first and say, " DON'T RAISE YOUR HAND TO ME!" I KNEW I was never going to slap Greg back because THAT WAS THE GAG! IMO I think the only gag played on me was that they kept doing RETAKES, OVER AND OVER AND OVER!

Yours Truly, Kevin,AKA Nasty