Sunday, September 09, 2007

THE CASHIN COMEDY CO. presents THE CLOWNALLEY.NET VIDEO SHOW




I've got to start making decisions about what do with myself following next year's circus season soon and, as much fun as I've had on the fair and festival circuit, I think that I'd like to spend a little bit more time at home than I have been the last few years.

So, as I have agreements with two shows that should keep me busy circus clowning from January through June (and two more trips to clown festivals in China) I think that I'd like to explore teaching opportunities within the clown and circus fan community to fill in the rest of the calendar.

To that end I am assembling 60 minute, 90 minute and 120 minute video presentations featuring some of the international circus clown footage that I've shown here, a lot that I haven't and a few suprises that I'd like to start booking for the summer and fall of 2008.

So, if your organization might be interested in this entertaining, informative, completely self-contained (I bring all the video as well as my own large screen video projection and sound equipment) presentation please contact me at cashincomedy@yahoo.com.

No comments: