Thursday, May 29, 2008

DAVID CARLYON: Long Branch Historical Society


I celebrated clownalley.net's 2nd anniversary in complete clown nerdgasm yesterday as I spent the evening having dinner with my friend David Carlyon.

We then made our way down to the Long Branch, NJ Municipal Building (almost next door to Shane's school) where the Long Branch Historical Society had invited Dave to speak on the subject of Dan Rice and his book Dan Rice: The Most Famous Man You've Never Heard Of.

Thanks for a great time, Dave!



If you haven't read the book yet I HIGHLY recommend it and suggest that you click the title of this post to be taken to the Amazon.com listing for the hardcover edition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, Pat. I had a great time too. (But there's something wrong with your camera: It somehow rendered my lush, flowing hair invisible.)

Anonymous said...

Kind of changed the color too, didn't it? I seem to remember way darker, along with lush and flowing . . .

Bruce the clown . . . older roommate, no longer doing photos . . .