Friday, February 08, 2008

JANGO EDWARDS: By Tom Piccard

Photo, comments and video links courtesy of Tom Piccard

This is Jango Edwards__ALL OF HIM__Well most of him anyway



.No this is snapshot from one his performances and the way he ends most all of his shows..Butt naked ..I could write 50 pages of the many Mis-adventures we have had together__I first met him in Italy in 1987__Since that time it has been my honor to work with him on many shows...

He is a genius of comedy and has almost put me and several other performers in jail so many times I've lost count...I was surprised when I saw the clip below as they actually featured a little of me performing on that show...He now lives in Spain as he had to flee Amsterdam for reasons I will not go into...This clip doesn't do him justice so I put a second one on this posting to show him at his Best when he is just turned lose on people...He's The man with the million dollar nose Jango Edwards at The festival of fools...Amsterdam..1996.



THE NEXT CLIP THEY HAVE TURNED HIM LOSE AT AN SPANISH MOVIE AWARDS CEREMONY IN SPAIN ON SOME OF THE BIGGEST NAMES IN SPANISH TV AND MOVIES...HE IS ALWAYS THIS WAY..NO MATTER WHERE HE IS.




No comments: