Wednesday, June 02, 2010

JESSI "WONDERFOOL" HOFFSCHILDT: Circus World Museum

Jessi is the clown this year at the Circus World Museum and if you haven't seen her yet run, don't walk. Her "How to Get a Man" gag is excellent but her aerial parody is one of the very best clown gag that I've seen in recent years. Inventive and new, it's the rare skill gag that's firmly grounded in comedy. Real comedy.

Jessi is at the CWM now through Labor Day. While you are there, be sure to visit the ICHOF ; )


3 comments:

Jessi Wonderfool said...

Wow! Thank you Pat. I'm honored to get such a high review. It's been great working at Circus World Museum and being able to be apart of the opening of ICHOF. To anyone coming to visit- please stop by and say hello- we love to know who visits us from the circus/clown family.
Jessi

Joey said...

Here, Here! Bravo! I would offer her a job with NCC but, we don't have a haunted mansion.

Taylor - Chicago said...

Ms. Wonderfool was hysterical with her hammock routine. Her Raggedy Ann character was so cute. She chose me as her "man," in her "How to Find a Man," routine and I'll never be the same. It was my birthday, and I'll never forget it. I'll always notice the clowns from now on. She's a great diplomat for the trade. Thanks to all of you in the craft!