Friday, September 17, 2010

AURELIA'S ORATORIO: McCarter Theater in Princeton, NJ (Sept 10-Oct 17, 2010)

I saw Aurelia's Oratorio last night. If you are familiar with the astonishingly high quality work of Aurélia Thierrée's parents, Victoria Thierrée Chaplin and Jean Baptiste Thierrée, as well as that of her brother James, you'll know that I entered the theater with extremely high expectations.

And I was not disappointed. Not for one single solitary second.

You cannot miss this show! The McCarter is DIRECTLY across from the Princeton train station and surrounded by ample parking. If you are anywhere in the tri-state area, anywhere in the Northest, you have no excuse for not making the trek to Princeton between now and October 17th to witness one of the very best "new circus" shows that I've ever seen.

Please DO NOT watch the video below if you plan on coming. See the show without knowing any of the visuals. If you can't make it to the McCarter, watch and see what you're missing...




The McCarter Theater is making $20 tickets available to all weekday performances Tues-Thurs @ 7:30pm. for readers of clownalley.net. When people call to order tickets (609) 258-2787 they should mention the clownalley.net discount!

1 comment:

Mr. Pitts said...

The trailer is very intriguing. I wish I were closer so I could go.
It looks very original and amazing.