Tuesday, December 05, 2006

...This Is Now


Me with the funniest kid I know, my son Shane "Buddy Boy" Cashin who is celebrating his fourth birthday today.

When asked what our friends should name their baby, without hesitation Shane immediately replied, "Coupon!"

When asked for a name for another couple's baby he came up with "Fried Baby Head".


He's got a very "Zappa-esque" sense of humor for a four year old.


This morning he had breakfast with Daddy and Dean "Elmo Gibb" Chambers, who he remembered from this past summer as "That funny guy who bonked me in the head with a giant hammer". In makeup or not, I can't think of a better clown to have around for your birthday.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I supose it's appropriate to Cashin a Coupon.
Happy Birthday Wishes to Shane from the eastern side of the Pond.

John.

Anonymous said...

Hey Patric,
Happy Birthday to your Zappaesque Buddy Boy! I hope he blows out all the candles on his Suzie Creamcheesecake, watches where the huskies go, and doesn't eat no yellow snow.

Rik Gern

24-HOUR-MAN said...

Someone once wished me a Happy Belated Birthday, I informed them it was the greeting that was late, not the Birthday.
So A Belated, "Happy Birthday" Shane.