Friday, June 01, 2007

CLOWNALLEY.NET: Our One Year Anniversary!


This week CLOWNALLEY.NET celebrated our one year anniversary!

To date we've had 824 individual posts, I've posted 70 of my clown videos (since January!) with dozens more found on YouTube, and as much information as I could find on each photo and video.

I'd like to thank all of those who have sent (and continue to send) in photos and info and hope that you've all enjoyed the last year as much as I have.

We've got some big announcements next week, some great video clips in the hopper and an update on the Slivers Oakley project tomorrow but first, Steve Copeland reminds us of what American circus clowning used to look like before it became all whistles, bicycle horns and volunteers sitting in chairs...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations.

and may clownalley.net continue for many years!!

happy birthday for clownalley and three cheers.

hiphip....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Pat! This has become my favoriye blog. Please let us know the mechanics of how how to contribute video and still material to the blog. I have a bit of Beatty-Cole ring gags on video if you are interested.

Elmo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Pat!
Thank you for keeping the history of clowning alive. I truly believe it is important work you're doing. Your blog is the first place I go every morning.
Here's to many more years of fun learning about clowning's past!
Best,
Sandy

Mike Naughton said...

Pat,
Congrats and thanks for all the hours of work you have put into this blog. Your effort and dedication is greatly appreciated!

DADAPALOOZA said...

Congratulations Pat!

You've done great work, and have every confidence that you will continue on your quest to put every clown video up on YouTube.

Anonymous said...

And congratulations and thanks from England. What really pleases me is that you are (all) interested in things from outside of the USA. We do get the feeling that some of your countrymen don't even realise that other places exist.

Keep up the good work.

John.

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Pat on your Globaly Interactive Site . I have seen your site Grow this last year & see NOW you have established quite an Informative & Interesting way to share & network togeather FOCUSING ON " the Circus Clown " ( " Past & Present " ) the in this Modern Digital World . I see some Friends & Ole' Peers still active in this Unique Realm & my Spirit Rises with JOY & Great Memories . The Vidio ( U Tube ) Department is easly workable , especialy fassinating & well presented . The Old Photos & There Documentation by you & other respected contributers are exceptional so You have captivated my attention .
Your Passion & Devotion is Ovious & I truly Commend You for this FINE PRESENTATION & undertaking .

Anonymous said...

For Elmo Gibb:

Greetings from your old friend 'Chernevskaya' from Buck's Rock '78.
Tried to catch your gag at Cole Bros, alas...I trust you are clowning away as much as I am sawing away! www.rebelbaroque.com


For Pat:
Great site- I enjoyed reading about clown history. Wow.