Friday, January 04, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARY!


Happy 29th birthday wishes go out today to my very favorite costumer in the whole wide world, Ms. Mary Derosier!

Mary made costumes for the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College for many years, still makes them for several folks and has made all of mine for the last few years including the beautiful Ringmaster jacket that I wore in the photo to the right from New Year's Eve.

If you've seen THE INCREDIBLES, she's like the Edna Mode of American circus clowning : )

She's unbelievably gifted and one of the very nicest people it's ever been my pleasure to know.

Happy birthday, Mary!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us add our best wishes to Miss Mary...she's been designing and sewing my wardobe for almost 25 years now, and never once flinches at the many odd requests I make in regards to costumes.

Many Happy Returns of the Day!

-Greg & Karen DeSanto

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mary!

I believe Mary started at the RBBB Clown College the year I went...1985.

While she was not my designer at Clown College, she will indeed be my designer in 2008.

Anonymous said...

eehm.... is the age wright.

you write happy 29th birthday.

but shes designing for 25 years already!!

a miraclechild how could design costumes at 4!! wow.