Sunday, June 01, 2008

CLOWNALLEY.NET: Off to Waukesha



Thanks go out this week to the folks at the Kelly-Miller Circus for allowing the kids from Michael Rosman's Circus Camp to return for a second year and work the pre-show for their two performances in Reisterstown, MD.

I got to spend time with friends on the show and catch up on everything that's been going on in the last few weeks as well as meet up with circus historians/fans such as Dick Flint and Smitty.

Thanks also go out to Mike Rosman for inviting me to take part in the event again this year and for giving me the opportunity to test-drive my new costume (courtesy of Mikee Maroney) for the summer season.

The makeup is a little less labor intensive ; )

This is the new look that I'll be sporting when I sub for Giovanni "Nino" Zoppe with the Zoppe Family Circus this coming week in Waukesha, WI (just outside Milwaukee), so if you're up in that area come and see us at the big Taste of Summer Festival.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who bought a copy of the DVD (it greatly helped to offset my travel expenses) on eBay this weekend! The discs are packed up and will ship out tomorrow morning.

For all of those that were disappointed that they didn't get one of these 10 copies: I'll get some more dubbed when I get back home next week and I hope to have a second volume available in a few weeks.

I don't know what the WiFi situation will be like in Waukesha but I'm taking the macbook and expect that clownalley.net will continue uninterrupted throughout the week.

~Pat



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks good. But, crucially, what does Shane think?

Pat Cashin said...

Shane thought that I looked like "Bello, Lou and Mr. Noodle at the same time".

That's either pretty good for a five year old or a clear signal that he's in too deep, depending on how you look at it ; )

~P