Friday, June 06, 2008

JOEL HEIDTMAN: Mac vs. PC Commercial Parody



From my friend Joel Heidtman, Clown College graduate, former Ringling road clown and Clown College instructor...

Friends,

I recently made a commercial for The Gaming Standards Association, "an
international trade association that creates benefits for gaming
manufacturers, suppliers, operators and regulators. They facilitate the
identification, definition, development, promotion, and implementation of
open standards to enable innovation, education, and communication for the
benefit of the entire industry."

I have NO IDEA what any of that actually means... I just got the call for
the gig.

The video is a parody of very popular the PC vs. Mac commercials. In this
video I am "SAS", the outdated version of the gaming software that
apparently was the standard for a while. My "system" is being replaced by
G2S - the new industry standard.

I guess the agency that called me thinks that I look like a nerdy PC type.
(In the past they have always called me for juggling gigs). I am the guy on
crutches.

Here is the link:

http://www.gamingstandards.com/

Enjoy... I hope!

:^)

Sincerely,

Joel Heidtman




No comments: