Friday, October 20, 2006

Donni Stambaugh

Photos courtesy of Donald Stambaugh

Some photos of frequent contributor Donald Stambaugh. I'll let Donni describe them for you...

_________________________________________________________



Well here are some of my photos Two of them were taken in Phila Shrine date where I guested in 79 as I am a member of that temple.



I might mention here a circus fan from that area came out every year took about 10 shots of each clown & the next year he gave them to you as a gift I don't knowhow many other performers he did that for but would not be surprised if he didn't do many of them



The 3rd pix is of me & Jerry Lipko's chimp "sammi" in Lincoln Neb. He jumped out of Jerry's arms into mine I was really scared as we all know chimps love of clowns This one was different we were fiends from then on sammi was 3 years old

More to come later,
Donni

_______________________________________________________

Thanks again Donni!

No comments: