Sunday, June 03, 2007

SLIVERS OAKLEY PROJECT: From Gene Wolande

Concerning the posting from April 25th about Tom Dougherty's suggestion that we make an effort to gather funds for a proper memorial marker at the burial site of Frank "Slivers" Oakley comes this message from Gene Wolande, Los Angeles screenwriter and relative of Mr. Oakley...

_______________________________________________________

Pat,


Saw your April Blog and wanted to forward what information I have regarding the research I have done on Sliver's cemetary/gravesite.

Attached are files of what I have pasted below.

Please keep me posted on progress....would appreciate it... Any help I can be, I will do my best.

And how are things going for you?


Take care hope to hear from you soon.

Gene Wolande

--------------------------------------------------------





No comments: