Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Pat Kelly's Real Yak Hair Clown Wigs

People often ask me where they can get a real yak hair clown wig. I had my custom made in New York but most people don't have the time or money for something like that.

Until now!

After years of trial and error with the dying process my friend Pat Kelly down in Atlanta is now making real yak hair clown wigs, hand-sewn onto cotton skullcaps, EXACTLY the way they have been made for the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus clowns and used on road with the Greatest Show on Earth.

Please visit him online by clicking the title of this post and tell him I said "Hi"!

I'm not being compensated in any way for this endorsement, I'm just glad that someone has finally been able to create affordable yak wigs and that Pat was the guy to do it. If you've ever compared the look of yak to synthetic there is no comparison. The average non-Ringling clown is about to be able to look a whole lot better!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pat. We have a website up now. It's not in it's complete, but it's functional. We are adding new styles as we are able. The site is www.proclownwigs.com
Patrick