Thursday, May 10, 2007

HOME AGAIN!



I'm finally home again after the enormous Happy Liuzhou International Clown Festival in Liuzhou, China.

I'll post some photos and some video from the festival in a few days, after I've had time to decompress. Right now my son Shane and I are going to see Spiderman 3.

Until then, here is a link to some photos and thoughts from an Englishman working in Liuzhou that we met and befriended while we were there...

http://liuzhou.blog-city.com/

And here are some of the local media photos...

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/Liuzhou/clowns/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here are some very nice pictures.

off courese we don'tknow how performance was just by looking at the pictures.

but for me you won the price of best dressed clown

how different is it to make chinese people laugh??

or do they laugh about the same things european and american people do??

I went to see a few times the chinese state circus and the clowns were very different but funny.

Anonymous said...

It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of the Happy Liuzhou International Clown Festival!
I never could have imagined in my wildest dreams the magnitude of what we would be a part of....half a million people attending the parade, tens of thousands of people watching our shows every day, being treated like rock stars, etc.
WOW!!!
"Toto" Johnson