Friday, October 12, 2007

BOCKY & RANDEL: The Nightingale Entree (Repost)



More sad news, this time from Europe. The item below is from John Cooper in England, forwarded to me by Bill Strong...

Unfortunately there is some sad news to impart from this side of The Pond, although I don't know if you transatlantics will have heard of the gentleman. Having worked in Europe, you may have heard mention of the French clown duo called Bocky and Randel. Randel (the auguste Andre Randel) died in May 2005. Now I learn that the white-face Bocky (Roger Maslard) died on 8 October, aged 80.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Pat.
And thanks to both Pat and Bill for posting this.
I never saw these gentlemen live, but those of my friends who did considered their routines to be excellent in the main.

John.