Monday, December 10, 2007

MYSTERY ORLANDO AREA SHRINE CLOWN



I received this email the other day...

_________________________________________________________________

Hi -

I've been asked to restore a photo of a friend's uncle and a clown, taken about 1991-92.

I worked out that the photo was taken at a Shriners' circus (by zooming in on the background and seeing three men wearing fezzes). I determined that the circus was put on by the Orlando Shriners' group. I wrote to their webmaster a couple of weeks ago, with no response.

I've also scoured the Internet, looking at thousands of clown pictures, to no avail.


As you can see, the clown's face is largely obliterated. This is why I'm researching this. If I can find another photo of the clown, I can work from it to restore this photo, which is a prized possession of my friend's uncle. Otherwise, I'll just have to wing it and hope I come up with something reasonable.

If you can help in any way, I'd greatly appreciate it.


Regards,
Bill Phillips

______________________________________________________

Anyone who can help, please email me at CASHINCOMEDY@YAHOO.COM

No comments: