Monday, July 28, 2008

SEASAME STREET: Some, More & No Clowns



Normal speed/fast speed/slow speed

Steve Smith has stated previously that he remembers the group here to be:

1. Prince Paul
2. Sparky Washburn (?Maybe...not sure?)
3. Tim Torkildson
4. Ted "Zippo" Tutwiller
5. Don Debelli
6. Steve Smith (With HAIR!!!)
7. ? Not sure at all ?
8. Tim Holst
9. Ray "Anchor Face" Lesperance
10. Swede "H.C." Johnson

___________________________________________________

THIS JUST IN!!!

I tried to get clean copies of this segment as well as "10 Clowns" from the folks at Sesame Workshop WHO WERE JUST ABOUT AS RUDE AS COULD POSSIBLY BE!

I explained that we were hoping to get copies of the two segments for the Clown College reunion and that these segments were some of the ONLY available footage of some of these performers.

"Oh, I'm sure it's on Google, go get it from there. OK?... click."


The Sesame Workshop PR department could certainly use a lesson or two in courtesy, manners and c-o-o-p-e-r-a-t-i-o-n.


So today's posts are brought to you by the letters "F" and "U" and by the number "2".

2 comments:

Mike Naughton said...

I worked with Don "Sparky" Washburn on a few Shrine dates and I don't believe I see him in this video.

He had an excellent white face makeup with glitter eyebrows and mouth, very effective.

Anonymous said...

I believe bert and ernie where secretively having an affair,and would bring there beds together obtw I agree I asked about sesame place auditions and they where quite rude,thats what happens when you outsource and it becomes a corporation not a coperation