Saturday, December 20, 2008

NEW POLL

Someone had suggested an end of the year poll to test our new voting mechanism before next year's clownalley.net awards. The names to the right are in no particular order and represent the preliminary list suggested by my asking three members of the clownalley.net advisory board.

Any working clown act, anywhere in the world, is eligible for nomination; just ask and they will be added to the list.

---------------------------------------------------------------

NEWFLASH!


I've come to find out that names can only be added until the first vote is cast, then it becomes locked. So this isn't really the solution that I was after.

I'm changing the closing time on the poll, so voting will end at midnight tonight and results will be posted immediately after.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pat Can we add Gardi Hutter to the list?
Thanks
Jessi Wonderfool

Anonymous said...

I vote for "Toto" Johnson.

A completely anonymous source who is not "Toto" just putting his name on a list.

Hmmm...I wonder if they bought it?

Anonymous said...

I'd like to add Avner the Eccentric and Dimitri.

Rik Gern