Saturday, May 29, 2010

2011 CALENDAR?

I've got an idea and I'd like to gauge everyone's reaction to it...

What do you folks think of clown pin-up calendar? Not a "Naked Clown" calendar but a classic Alberto Vargas-style cheesecake calendar of tastefully photographed cutesy girl clowns looking pretty and goofy boy clowns in outrageous drag? Or is it funnier the other way around?

If the response is positive enough we can follow it up with a hunky guy clown calendar for the ladies (and 11% of the men) next year.

All proceeds would go to the International Clown Hall of Fame.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd buy it. And don't worry, Pat, I think the "guys in drag" bit will satisfy that 11% just fine on its own.

-T. C.

Richards storys of Clown life said...

I think is a good idea Pat ... I so wood buy one

Joey said...

Let me know when you would like me to pose. I'm thinking "prone on a ring curb".

Freelance Dork said...

I say: BULLY IDEA!

BAMBOUK said...

I've always wanted to produce a xxx clown film, with a big Ringling auguste overpowering a tiny Cirque sprite clown. But maybe that's just my own sickness.

ummm....this was Matthew.