Tuesday, October 17, 2023

CLOWN ALLEY CLASSIC: Reducing Machine Clyde Beatty 1980


Recently I discovered on an old hard drive that I had saved a lot of the videos from Pat Cashin's "Cashin Comedy Company" Youtube page that got shut down. Many, many, many videos were lost, but luckily I grabbed some! 
I'll roll them out occasionally as a little treat!

From January 28, 2007:

"The Reducing Machine" presented by the Clyde Beatty-Cole Bros, Circus Clown Alley on their 1980 indoor tour.

The gag was produced by Dean "Elmo Gibb" Chambers and was announced by longtime Beatty-Cole ringmaster (and former Beatty-Cole clown), Mr. Jimmy James.

I see Mark Friesen as the yellow haired professor, Gary Cooper as the red haired doctor, "Simon" (I only know his clown name) as the yellow haired doctor, Sandy Kaye as the slim nurse, Mike Snider as the busty nurse, John Kennedy "Eggroll" Kane as the woman from the audience, and Miguel Padilla as the blow off. Any help on the other professor would be appreciated! 


No comments: