Saturday, December 01, 2007

ADDING INSULT TO INJURY...


First YouTube and now this...

I've just been told that during the last week my name has been removed from the list of "Notable Residents" on the Wikipedia entry for Tinton Falls, NJ. I wasn't sure why it was there in the first place, but it was nice to be considered "Notable".

I guess you need an active YouTube account to be considered "Notable" in this part of Central Jersey? Maybe the termination of my account has somehow disgraced Tinton Falls and affected my standing in the community?

Whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be devastated! First banished from U-Tube and now this. You must really be feeling low. You know, what I always do when I'm feeling low? I go online to this blog called ClownAlley.Net. Always cheers me up-- run by this extraordinary guy named Pat Cashin . . . oh. Wait. It's that Grimaldi thing all over again, isn' it . . .?