Monday, April 14, 2008

JOE AND CHESTER SHERMAN: From Arte Bausman

Photo and comments courtesy of Arte Bausman



Pat,

Browsing the site, I noticed that Bill Strong had sent a photo of an unidentified clown. That clown is Tom Sink, from Ohio.

Also, thanks for continuing to post info about Joe and the Sherman Brothers. I've attached a photo I found on another site. If I could remember where I found it, you could credit that site.

Regards;
Arte Bausman



************************************************************
THIS JUST IN!!!

This just in from Tommy Holbrook...

I have this image it was posted on Mike Charrick's site and he was kind enough to send the original to me for my research project on The Sherman Brothers. He worked with Joe & Chester on the Polack show in the 1970's the photo is from 1972.

Tom Holbrook "The Bozologist"


2 comments:

24-HOUR-MAN said...

arte:
Where ever you found it Thank You, they were my friends for over 50 years and I do miss them.

Thanks too for the ID on Tom Sink.
Bill

Anonymous said...

Pat,
I have this image it was posted on Mike Charrick's site and he was kind enough to send the original to me for my research project on The Sherman Brothers. He worked with Joe & Chester on the Polack show in the 1970's the photo is from 1972.
Tom Holbrook "The Bozologist"