Monday, May 05, 2008

ORLANDO 2008!


Terry, Shane and I are about 10 minutes from leaving for a week in Orlando.

Clownalley.net should continue as usual, but if it doesn't please understand that I am powerless in the face of a five year old boy's overwhelming desire to stand on long lines and be mechanically spun in circles with large groups of like-minded children.

I have plans to get together with Kirk Marsh, if any of the other Orlando-area clowns want to meet up send me an email at cashincomedy@yahoo.com.

If I make the trek down to Sarasota, does anyone want to meet up at Showfolks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of us would enjoy visiting with us at the "Showfolks", but is open only on Saturdays and our socials are once a month. I am sure Jackie LeClaire would show you around. Hope you know how to connect with him. Keep me advised.

Anonymous said...

Speaking as a Brit with no children, please may I borrow Shane so that I can go to Disneyworld? Or to see "The Jungle Book" which I've never seen in full. I've lead a very sheltered life!!

John.